KingsBottle Beverage Refrigerator, 126 Cans, 24'' Wide – KBU55M
Best prices, free shipping & tax-free!
Fast & reliable delivery on all orders.
Lifetime dedicated customer support!
Secure shopping with 256-bit encryption.
Hundreds of happy customers, everyday!
- Return Policy
Welcome the KingsBottle 140 Can Freestanding Beverage Center into your home or entertainment space and transform it into a realm where beverage luxury reigns. This high-quality beverage cooler, available in both right and left door hinge variants, is a testament to exceptional craftsmanship and advanced technology. With a premium Carel of Italy temperature controller, stainless steel exterior, and mirror interior cabinet, you get the efficiency, style, and storage you need to cater to your guests' beverage desires. While it seamlessly fits under your countertop, its front venting design also allows for an outdoor setup, provided it's in a shaded, dust-free location.
Optimized Temperature Control: The Carel of Italy controller ensures precise cooling, keeping beverages at the ideal temperature.
Condensation-Free Glass Door: The heated LOW E-Glass door prevents condensation for clear visibility and optimal temperature maintenance.
Versatile Venting: The innovative heat dispersion system allows for installation as a built-in or freestanding cooler with minimal clearance needed.
Adjustable & Spacious Storage: Flexible chromed shelves fit up to 140 cans, perfect for entertainers.
Silent & Efficient Cooling: Quality, quiet compressor and advanced fans ensure vibration-free cooling and uniform temperature distribution.
Durable & Elegant Build: The 304 commercial-grade stainless steel exterior and polished interior offer both durability and a luxurious aesthetic.
Security: The lock and spare key provide added security for your beverage collection.
|Temperature Range (°F)
|Noise Level (dB)
|Rated Power (Watts)
|140 W (Heated Glass OFF); 170W (Heated Glass ON)
|Rated Current (A)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|2 Years (Parts & Labor)
|DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
|304 Stainless Steel
|Heated LOW E-Glass
|2 Chromed Metal Shelves
|Lock with a Spare Key
At Your Wine Treasury, we strive to offer superior products at the best prices. We also recognize that there might be occasions where returns are necessary. Below is a detailed return policy specifically for our KingsBottle product line.
General Returns for KingsBottle Products:
- You may return eligible KingsBottle products within 30 days of the original ship date from our facilities. To be eligible:
- The merchandise must be in its original, unopened carton. Digital photographs may be requested to ensure the packaging hasn't been opened.
- The product must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to us.
- Some KingsBottle products have special conditions attached. Read further below for these conditions.
- Please note that KingsBottle does not accept buyer's remorse returns.
- A minimum 25% restocking fee will be charged per item returned.
- Customers are responsible for arranging the freight of the returned unit.
- Personalized, customized, and special order items are ineligible for return. We must be informed within 5 days of receipt if the item is damaged or defective.
- On orders of parts, we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the product arrived damaged or was customized incorrectly.
- If you decide to return a fully functioning item and upon examination of the return, KingsBottle determines the purchase has missing items or has been damaged, KingsBottle will charge a fee to cover the expense.
- Any returned product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals will be subject to a fee.
Return Procedure for KingsBottle Products:
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number and reason for return or call us at +1 (888) 530-7380, providing your order number and any relevant details about the item's condition.
- Upon approval of your return request, we will send you a return label and the correct address of our supplier's warehouse.
- Pack the item(s) securely and ship it to the provided address.
- We will inspect the returned item upon receipt, and if approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. This process could take up to 14 days to appear on your account, depending on your bank's processing time.
Please inspect the your product upon arrival. If there is any damage, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process the insurance claim on your behalf.
Warranty for KingsBottle Products:
- All KingsBottle refrigerators come with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty on both parts and labor.
- For the specifics and to address warranty-related concerns, please reach out to the manufacturer directly.
Your trust is paramount to us. If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our return policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
At Your Wine Treasury, we take pride in our exceptional products and top-notch customer service. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we aim to provide a seamless shopping experience from the moment you visit our site until your order arrives at your doorstep.
Once your order is placed, you'll receive a confirmation email. This ensures that we've received your order and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We then promptly confirm with our suppliers that your item is in stock and available for shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and inform you via email. For any queries related to your order, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to offer free shipping to the United States. For item(s) available for immediate shipment, we process the charges and prepare your order for shipment within 48 hours. Please note, our aim is to deliver your purchase to your doorstep within 5-7 business days of your order.** Tracking information will be sent to your email within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. Even with our swift processing times, sometimes delivery can take a bit longer due to factors beyond our control, but rest assured we're always working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. For information on returns and exchanges, please check out our Return Policy.
** Please note that Breezaire products may have a 1-3 week lead time.
Your trust and satisfaction remain our highest priorities. For any questions, or if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit our FAQs for more information.
Good looking under cabinet refrigerator. Simple design with a nice glass door. Holds plenty of beer/soda and with space to spare. Seems to be solidly made as well. Package arrived very quickly, well packaged and securely attached to a small pallet, which made it easier to move. Overall very happy, although we've only owned it a short while.
This cooler hold a lot more drinks than anticipated. It looks great and keeps drinks cold.
I use this in my store and it works great. It keeps the drinks colder than most coolers. Shelves are adjustable.
This fridge is great! It's so much better than I expected. I absolutely love this thing. It actually gets super-cold. The colored lights that come on when you open the door are awesome! The trays have a lip at the back so things don't fall off, and they slide out smoothly even with tons of cans on them. It has vents inside that circulate and freshen the air. This is the king of can coolers. would recommend to everyone.
We were shopping around for some time looking for a solid beverage cooler. We looked at Jenn-Air, U-line, Sub-Zero, Viking and others but the build quality, polished stainless interior and overall finish of this product beat them all hands down. It holds temperature perfectly and has great internal temperature uniformity. It keeps drinks ice cold without the ice - no more frozen and broken bottles! It is very quiet I can barely hear the compressor when it is running. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is serious about a beverage center.