Allavino Vite II Wine Cooler, 277 Bottles, 32'' Wide, Single Zone – YHWR3051BR20
Best prices, free shipping & tax-free!
Fast & reliable delivery on all orders.
Lifetime dedicated customer support!
Secure shopping with 256-bit encryption.
Hundreds of happy customers, everyday!
- Return Policy
Introducing the Allavino 32" Wide Freestanding 277 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cooler, a stylish and innovative solution to protect and preserve your wine collection. Equipped with exclusive Tru-Vino technology, this wine cooler provides near-zero temperature fluctuation and precise humidity control, creating the perfect environment for your cherished wines. Customize your storage with smooth gliding hardwood shelves and choose from four elegant variants: Black with Right or Left Door Hinge, or Stainless Steel with Right or Left Door Hinge.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology: Ensures consistent temperature and humidity levels for optimal wine preservation.
Digital Control Panel: Precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F for perfect storage or serving conditions.
RackEasy Rolling Hardwood Shelves: Nine adjustable shelves support up to 28 standard bottles each, with easy access to every bottle in your collection.
Energy Efficient Compressor: Ultra-low vibration and quiet operation make this wine cooler an eco-friendly choice for your home.
Blue LED Interior Lights: Beautifully showcase your wine collection while avoiding heat damage from traditional incandescent bulbs.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock: UV-protected, frost-free door keeps harmful light out and secures your collection for peace of mind.
|Temperature Range (°F)
|41°F - 72°F
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
|Glass Door with Black Frame or Stainless Steel Frame
|9 Beech Wood Shelves
|Digital with Push Button Controls
|Built-in Security Lock
At Your Wine Treasury, we strive to offer superior products at the best prices. We also recognize that there might be occasions where returns are necessary. Below is a detailed return policy specifically for our Allavino product line.
General Returns for Allavino Products:
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- All items should be returned in new, unused condition in their original factory packaging, including all original boxes (with all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories.
- All returns will undergo an inspection and require our approval.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged per item returned.
- For items that originally shipped with a "free shipping" offer, the cost equivalent to the original shipment will be deducted from your refund.
- Personalized and custom items cannot be returned.
- For larger items shipped via LTL, the purchaser is responsible for the return shipping charges.
Return Procedure for Allavino Products:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return or call us at +1 (888) 530-7380, providing your order number and any relevant details about the item's condition.
- Upon approval of your return request, we will send you a return label and the correct address of our supplier's warehouse.
- Pack the item(s) securely and ship it to the provided address.
- We will inspect the returned item upon receipt, and if approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. This process could take up to 14 days to appear on your account, depending on your bank's processing time.
Please inspect the your product upon arrival. If there is any damage, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process the insurance claim on your behalf.
Warranty for Allavino Products:
- 1-Year Warranty:
- Valid for one year from the purchase date.
- Covers repair or replacement of defective parts under normal use.
- For issues, products may need to be taken to a service shop.
- Rental or commercial use has a 90-day warranty period.
- Extended Compressor Warranty (2-5 Years):
- Provides a replacement compressor free of charge.
- Users are responsible for service labor and freight charges.
- For rental or commercial use, warranty lasts one year and nine months.
- Damages from misuse, accidents, or acts of God.
- Repairs by unauthorized servicers.
- Specific parts like door springs, inner panels, light bulbs, and plastic linings.
- Coverage does not apply outside the Continental USA.
- For detailed warranty concerns, please contact the manufacturer.
- For the specifics and to address warranty-related concerns, please reach out to the manufacturer directly.
Your trust is paramount to us. If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our return policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Your Wine Treasury, we take pride in our exceptional products and top-notch customer service. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we aim to provide a seamless shopping experience from the moment you visit our site until your order arrives at your doorstep.
Once your order is placed, you'll receive a confirmation email. This ensures that we've received your order and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We then promptly confirm with our suppliers that your item is in stock and available for shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and inform you via email. For any queries related to your order, you can reach us at email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer free shipping to the United States. For item(s) available for immediate shipment, we process the charges and prepare your order for shipment within 48 hours. Please note, our aim is to deliver your purchase to your doorstep within 5-7 business days of your order.** Tracking information will be sent to your email within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. Even with our swift processing times, sometimes delivery can take a bit longer due to factors beyond our control, but rest assured we're always working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. For information on returns and exchanges, please check out our Return Policy.
** Please note that Breezaire products may have a 1-3 week lead time.
Your trust and satisfaction remain our highest priorities. For any questions, or if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our FAQs for more information.
I installed the Allavino Vite 305 wine refrigerator in my home office. It’s a fine looking unit finished in black with smoked glass door. This unit IS actually a wine refrigerator as opposed to a cabinet with an installed AC unit that vents out the back or top. It contains a full condenser coil on the entire rear of unit and an evaporator coil internally. The Compressor is located on the bottom rear of unit, about the same size as the one on my GE Fridge. With that said, the first time I plugged in and turned on, it was able to pull down the temperature quickly. In a small office space the compressor is a bit noisy on initial turn on and then quiets down to background. There is also an internal fan in the top which cycles fairly frequently and is not silent as well. I did have some issues with the condenser coil buzzing / rattling during the cycle that had to be corrected. I used those white foam shipping pieces from the wood drawers and cut small strips to wedge between the tubing and rear panel, eventually making it silent. The shelving is nice wood on ball bearing sliders that move easily with the bottle weight. Unfortunately the distance between shelves will only allow the most standard size Bordeaux bottles stacked double and even then, there is some rubbing. It’s great that the shelves can be adjusted but I wish the increments were smaller [less than 1-1/4"] to accommodate for this. So there is some trial and error on fitting bottles onto shelves, and adjusting to maximize space is the order of the day. I did fit a tall 3L Brunello on a rack and a couple of 1.5L on the bottom which is limited in depth. The door appears to have a good seal and robust hinges. I did measure the power usage of the unit as a sample over a week and extrapolated the data. This unit is consuming an average of 253 Kw / year in a room ambient temperature of 73.2F with the cooling set at 56F. The measure temperature on bottom of unit is 56.5F. The power requirement will increase in summer when room temps will get to 77F on average. Also note that the unit is quite tall so at 6'1" the top shelf is slightly above my eye level requiring a step stool to see the labels. With all that said, the unit gets 5 stars for storage capacity, cooling capability, energy consumption, slide out adjustable wood shelves, fan circulation and cool blue LED lighting. It was also half the price of the other unit I was considering but with 77% more capacity! Done Deal