Allavino FlexCount II Wine Cooler, 128 Bottles, 24'' Wide, Single Zone – VSWR1281SR20
Best prices, free shipping & tax-free!
Fast & reliable delivery on all orders.
Lifetime dedicated customer support!
Secure shopping with 256-bit encryption.
Hundreds of happy customers, everyday!
- Return Policy
Introducing the Allavino 24'' Wide Freestanding/Built-In 128 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cooler, designed to elevate your wine storage experience with innovative technology and exceptional design. This versatile wine cooler can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. Protect and preserve your precious wine collection with the latest in wine storage technology, Tru-Vino Temperature Control, and FlexCount Shelving design. Choose from right or left door hinge variants to best suit your space and storage needs.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology: Maintain near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduced humidity level variations for optimal wine preservation.
Substantial Bottle Capacity: FlexCount Shelving design provides flexible storage options for up to 128 bottles of various shapes and sizes.
Energy Efficient and Quiet: Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation.
Easy-to-Use Digital Control Panel: Precisely set and monitor the internal temperature between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal wine storage conditions.
Vibration-Dampening Shelves: Allavino's FlexCount Shelves cradle bottles and reduce vibration, protecting the delicate maturation process of your wine.
Built-In Design: Front-venting design allows for both built-in and freestanding use, with finished sides and top for a sleek, modern look in any room.
Blue LED Lighting: Beautifully illuminates your wine collection without the heat generated by traditional incandescent bulbs.
|Temperature Range (°F)
|41°F - 64°F
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Labor 1 Year, Parts 1 Year, Compressor (Parts Only) 5 Years
|DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
|Glass Door with Stainless Steel Frame
|10 Glide-Out Metal Shelves with Wood Slats
|Digital Control Panel
|Built-In Security Lock with 2 Keys
At Your Wine Treasury, we strive to offer superior products at the best prices. We also recognize that there might be occasions where returns are necessary. Below is a detailed return policy specifically for our Allavino product line.
General Returns for Allavino Products:
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- All items should be returned in new, unused condition in their original factory packaging, including all original boxes (with all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories.
- All returns will undergo an inspection and require our approval.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be charged per item returned.
- For items that originally shipped with a "free shipping" offer, the cost equivalent to the original shipment will be deducted from your refund.
- Personalized and custom items cannot be returned.
- For larger items shipped via LTL, the purchaser is responsible for the return shipping charges.
Return Procedure for Allavino Products:
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number and reason for return or call us at +1 (888) 530-7380, providing your order number and any relevant details about the item's condition.
- Upon approval of your return request, we will send you a return label and the correct address of our supplier's warehouse.
- Pack the item(s) securely and ship it to the provided address.
- We will inspect the returned item upon receipt, and if approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method. This process could take up to 14 days to appear on your account, depending on your bank's processing time.
Please inspect the your product upon arrival. If there is any damage, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process the insurance claim on your behalf.
Warranty for Allavino Products:
- 1-Year Warranty:
- Valid for one year from the purchase date.
- Covers repair or replacement of defective parts under normal use.
- For issues, products may need to be taken to a service shop.
- Rental or commercial use has a 90-day warranty period.
- Extended Compressor Warranty (2-5 Years):
- Provides a replacement compressor free of charge.
- Users are responsible for service labor and freight charges.
- For rental or commercial use, warranty lasts one year and nine months.
- Damages from misuse, accidents, or acts of God.
- Repairs by unauthorized servicers.
- Specific parts like door springs, inner panels, light bulbs, and plastic linings.
- Coverage does not apply outside the Continental USA.
- For detailed warranty concerns, please contact the manufacturer.
- For the specifics and to address warranty-related concerns, please reach out to the manufacturer directly.
Your trust is paramount to us. If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our return policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
At Your Wine Treasury, we take pride in our exceptional products and top-notch customer service. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we aim to provide a seamless shopping experience from the moment you visit our site until your order arrives at your doorstep.
Once your order is placed, you'll receive a confirmation email. This ensures that we've received your order and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. We then promptly confirm with our suppliers that your item is in stock and available for shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and inform you via email. For any queries related to your order, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to offer free shipping to the United States. For item(s) available for immediate shipment, we process the charges and prepare your order for shipment within 48 hours. Please note, our aim is to deliver your purchase to your doorstep within 5-7 business days of your order.** Tracking information will be sent to your email within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. Even with our swift processing times, sometimes delivery can take a bit longer due to factors beyond our control, but rest assured we're always working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. For information on returns and exchanges, please check out our Return Policy.
** Please note that Breezaire products may have a 1-3 week lead time.
Your trust and satisfaction remain our highest priorities. For any questions, or if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit our FAQs for more information.
This wine refrigerator is easy to set up and use. The slide-out racks are very solid and quiet. Recommend you use a thermometer to check temperature upon initial setting. Great equipment!
The best thing is the drawers are strong and pull out all the way so you can see the bottles in the back. We’ve only had it for a week or so but it seems to be keeping the correct temperature. When it cycles on it is a little loud in terms of the hum, but I can’t say if it’s louder than other compressed fridges. Like that it can be freestanding or built in.